The most famous artists who created paintings of the era of romanticism include:
- Francisco Goya ("Hide and seek", "Portrait of Senora Ceán Bermudez");
- Theodore Gericault ("Horse Racing in Epsom" , "The Raft of the Medusa");
- Eugene Delacroix ("Liberty Leading the People", "The Death of Sardanapalus");
- Karl Bryullov ("The Last Day of Pompeii", "Horsewoman");
- Ivan Aivazovsky ("The Ninth Wave", "The Bay of Naples").
With the advent of printing presses and the development of the genre in philosophy and literature, more and more reading youth wanted to buy paintings of romanticism. Romantic works found the approval and attention of the middle class, in contrast to the expensive classical paintings for "the rich".
The online gallery Struchaieva Art contains works by the Ukrainian artist Alla Struchaieva. You can buy paintings created in various styles and genres. Here are some reasons to choose our store:
- The unique quality of each artwork. The artist paints each painting not only with oil, but also with her soul.
- Safe delivery. We carefully pack the artworks and control the delivery service.
- Pricing policy. You can buy the original painting or order a print of the desired size.