Essential elements of the genre:
- topic (highlighted event or situation);
- ideological concept (position and ideology, which the author relies on);
- art form (means of artistic expression: style, color palette, play of light);
- motive (a way of expressing a theme and design on the canvas).
How to choose a plot painting for the interior
The plot composition in the interior will look profitable if you correctly choose a painting based on the motive. First of all, you need to decide what style your interior is made in, and move from that. Here are some simple examples:
- Living room in sand tones with animalistic decor. Artworks depicting safaris, elephants at a water hole or a man with his faithful companion in the desert will fit here.
- Bedroom in oriental style. In addition to landscapes with blooming sakura, you can consider scenes with a bird soaring in the sky above the village or an old man on the way to the monastery in the mountains.
- A country-style kitchen will be complemented with an artwork that tells about everyday country life.
Please, note that the plot paintings for the interior should have enough space on the wall around them. Thus, the artwork is perceived much better, and the look does not "slip" past.
How to buy a painting in the Struchaieva Art Gallery
In the online store of the artist Alla Struchaieva, you will find plots about fidelity, loneliness, passion and confrontation. If you are going to buy a painting for an office or home, you can easily find an option you like. The gallery presents not only plot paintings, here you will find the perfect abstraction for the walls of the office or the floral landscape for a country house.
To place an order, click "Add to Cart" next to the painting you like, select a convenient method of payment and delivery. Our manager will call you back to clarify the details.